Thursday, August 29, 2013

Inspired Room: Lovely DIY Golden Heart Walls for a Little Girl's Room


We are on the hunt for a new rental, so I know I will be getting the decorating itch soon! Since Elisabeth will finally have her own room, I am thinking of something temporary to add lots of girly glam. Then, I saw what Holly of In the Fun Lane did to her little girl, Wren's room, and I so love it! The metallic touches will go great with the ones I have in Elisabeth's fabric garland I made.


Using these gold heart wall decals from Danielle and Paul at Urban Walls, she mapped out pretty little touches to the room for a lovely, mini-makeover. I am excited to see what else they have, perhaps something like this airplane for the boys room?




Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails