Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Trash the Dress Photo Soot by Downtown Studios Salon

I work with some incredibly talented ladies, remember the gorgeous Downtown Studios Salon? Well, the blonde is the owner and designer of this gorgeous place. So, their "Trash the Dress" photo shoot obviously couldn't be any less than amazing. So, if you are in the Fort Bend County, TX area, we can do one for you too! If not, take some inspiration and have your very own trash the dress shoot!



Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

2 comments:

Jessie said...

These photos are great! It's been almost 7 years since we got married and my dress just hangs in the closet. I don't think I could "trash" my dress, but I guess it would be fun to take some photos in it.

Unknown said...

SEO is the process of taking steps to help a website or piece of content rank higher on Google. … To make it simpler, search engine optimization means taking a piece of online content and optimizing it so search engines like Google show it towards the top of the page when someone searches for something. For more info check Best SEO Company in Mumbai. For more info check seo mumbai.

Related Posts with Thumbnails