Monday, August 8, 2011

Personal Style: Fancy That

I got these faux leatha leggings on sale at Marshall's. They so reminded me of Wendy Nguyen's styling video with her faux leather leggings. Which if you haven't seen her ideas, you must watch! Wendy's legging pairing ideas are fall oriented, but I wanted to wear these now, crazy in this 104 degree heat, I know. I remembered this adorable idea on Cut Out n Keep by Selena, on how to wear a button up shirt all adorable and tunic like by just folding it, no cutting/no sewing, and thought I would give it a whirl. This striped shirt is much bigger than what Selena uses, and I'm okay with that.

So, the pants look way better on Wendy and the top looks way more adorable on Selena, but in public, people aren't comparing me to them so I'm okay with that.

 And I got these sparkly flats at a garage sale, brand new. I had to roll the leggings under, I'm considering cutting them and hemming them around the lower calf, what do you think?
.
 I also got these amazing vintage buttons at a garage sale. I turned this one into a necklace pendant.

shirt: craft shirt at Michael's
button up: Ralph Lauren, goodwill
leggings: Marshall's
shoes: garage sale
necklace: handmade
bag: goodwill

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails