Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Personal Style: Lovin Some Gray

This dress's bottom ruffle is coming off in about 8 places. Nothing a few safety pins couldn't handle. I'm handsewing a dress refashion and it's taking me forever, and I really wanted to wear this dress so the safety pins had to do. It's thrifted, it's maternity, (no I'm not pregnant), but it fits like a normal empire waist dress. Plus, gray is my favorite color, so I spiced it up with well, more gray.





dress: motherhood maternity, thrifted
sweater: jc pennys (?)
belt: off a NY& co skirt
bag: thrifted
shoes: steve madden
watch: fossil
earrings: metal roses (the larger version), made by me, jeweled ambrosia


Linked to Clothed Much's Rule Breaking Monday

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love it with the belt.

Tati_Strange said...

lovely ^^

So Yeah So said...

I check out the maternity section at Target pretty frequently. Pretty clothes with room for my boobs? Yes.

Mandi said...

Cute dress! I wear maternity stuff all the time when I'm not pregnant. No one can see the label, right? :)

Sian Thomas said...

Your dress is really cute =) I love it with the belt over the top!
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I really love this look! I have a dress that I bought at Savers and just taking a belt and cinching it, it looks so cute! For $3.00 you can't beat that! Thrift shopping is the greatest!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails