Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Treats: Have a Cupcake while I'm UNDER CONSTRUCTION


This blog is having a little make-over, so please pardon the mess!! Instead, have a cupcake, heaven knows I NEED one with this massive headache.

Maybe I will attempt Billy's buttercream frosting recipe from Martha Stewart.

But for now, nerves are shot, the dog won't stop barking, the boys won't stop screaming/hitting/breaking things/staying off the 3rd floor patio and all I really need is a cupcake. Though it won't make much change, it will transport me a into sugary dreamland where clouds are whipped frosting and it rains sprinkles.

I think it's nap time.

11 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Can't wait to see your makeover complete! Lovely cupcakes!

Hope your dog stops barking and the boys stop screaming/hitting/breaking things! You poor thing...have yourself a cupcake or two!

Karyn (French Charming)

Megan Gery said...

mmmm.... cupcakes.

Tânia Pinto said...

those look soooo yummie :D
Take your time w/ the makeover... i'm sure it'll be something good to wait for :D

Anne said...

I have some cupcakes for you!
http://cortezfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/cupcakes-in-jar.html

Can't wait to see your blog makeover! I'm sure it will be absolutely lovely!

Tamara Jansen said...

Those cupcakes looks scrumptious!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!

aurora said...

How about a Nutella cupcake?! Dreamy!
~~can't wait to see the makeover~~

bodoba said...

sounds like a day that deserves a cupcake break!

Little Lovables said...

ps, you all know I always credit my photos, but I could not find a source for this (divine) cupcake shot, just had to put that out there lest I have a guilty conscience, so if anyone knows whose it is, feel free to post the link!

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

OOOh a make-over?! Fun fun!!

Yes, these cupcakes look completely divine. My frosting NEVER looks that good!

Gaboushka said...

Thanks for your comment - I'm a big fan of your jewellery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails