Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Perfection in a Shabby Pink Society

pink, white, party dress, 50's, vintage, vanity, antiquing, shabby chic, antique mall

I brought along my mother and my two toddlers to the antique mall with me the other day, and boy, were they troopers! Because I took so many photos, I decided to reveal them to you by theme and color, Pink, Aqua, Red, Prairie, Black, Kids, Places We Sit, Fashion and Shabby Chic. Today, the honors go to Pink!

pink, white, tea dress, 1950's, prom dress, shabby chic, vintage

green room, pink upholstered chairs, dining table, shabby chic, vintage

pink bed, painted, shabby chic, rocking horse, pony, vintage, antique

pink chandelier, shabby chic, vintage

pink desk, little girl room, green, doll house, vintage, shabby chic, painted

pink, antiques, vintage, shabby chic, white

pink,. white, painting, art, frame, girly, cute, pretty, shabby chic, vintage, design

pink, black, frames, crafty, decor, vintage, shabby chic

birdcage, dressform, mannequin, dress, frock, white, shabby chic, pink

chandalier, chandy, bodiour, bed, bedroom, decor, interior, design, shabby chic, romantic, vintage, white wash, gray wash

boudior, pink, dresses, dress, frock, bedroom, shabby chic, vintage, white, ivory, romantic, canopy, bed

pink mauve vintage shabby chic victorian sofa couch

pink glitter jeweled vintage rhinestone perfume salt shaker bottles


vintage vanity shabby chic pink white

Question, do you think that a pink room could potentially be masculine? (Obviously not the overly girly examples above though!) I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, what would your man pets say? To see my masculine pink rooms, visit here.

For the Turquoise Antique Mall finds click here.
For the White Antique Mall finds click here.
 

5 comments:

Curtis Collectables :) said...

My husband is not a fan of pink. He's not a real burly man but he would not want a pink room.

Sarah J. said...

It would be hard to make a manly room using pink. But I do LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures you took! Heavenly!

Avian | nestparty.com said...

My eyes directly went to the MANY birdcages and the raspberry sign in the background.

I'm pretty sure that if I asked for a sophisticated pink room my husband would oblige. He's a really gentleman like that! ;) But, our bedroom right now has TONS of coral in it and I think he kinda likes it. Well, he hasn't said otherwise... yet! =)

So I think it could work! That should be a Design Star challenge! ;)

bodoba said...

Oh wow! Those rooms are just gorgeously put together! I couldn't get Dh to stop playing his game to see them but he cringes at the word "pink" so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't enjoy them. But for me..I'm just amazed at all the time and planning that it would take to make those displays. Thank you so much for sharing!

Little Lovables said...

I think of Ross on Friends, and his favorite shirt was pink, but he rather fiercely defended it, saying that it was, in fact, "salmon" colored.

Related Posts with Thumbnails